Tuesday, June 5, 2012

top 10 pavement cafes in paris

One day when I'll be living the Parisian dream, and it WILL happen, I'm going to need to know where to go and what to do... So, I went and found the top 10 Parisian Pavement Cafes. (Unfortunately, on the web, not in person:( )
I can just picture myself sipping on coffee, eating a croissant and wearing my little red beret with my friends, looking ever so metropolitan.
I love cafes, I love exploring new places and, incase you hadn't guessed, I love Paris.

1 - Cafe de Flore

























2 - Aux Folies


























3 - Au Petit Fer a Cheval


























4 - La Sancerre


5 - Chez Prune






















6 - Pause Cafe


7 - Le Select





























8 - Cafe de le Paix


9 - Cafe Charbon


10 - Cafe Beaubourg




1 comment:

  1. What a great selection, from über celebrated to local haunts. Some of my faves in there. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete